To learn more about a specific curriculum, customization options and pricing please fill out the Contact Form
Pre-B. MitZVah LEARning
- MENSCH: (M)aking, (E)xperimenting, i(N)novating, (S)TEM (C)oncepts (H)ere
- Values-based STEM religious school program
- 6 week-long units or full-year offerings
- Students connect leadership values to Jewish tradition, and then apply learning to a STEM challenge
- STEM Chug (Elective)
- Elective-style STEM program
- Flex-time programming, such as early-release or school closure programs
- Students participate in hands-on experiments, build community with their peers and touch on Jewish tradition and history
- Engineering Values
- Values-based, STEM elective offerings
- Students learn and apply Jewish leadership values to complex STEM challenges
- Focus on building curious, innovative, collaborative minds
- Requires a STEM-trained insturctor
- Science of Everyday Miracles
- STEM elective offering with Torah story focus
- Students explore biblical stories and Jewish spirituality, relating to the everyday miracles in our lives
Community Holiday Programs
JEdSTEM provides family programming models and informal activities surrounding Jewish holidays. If you are interested in bringing JEdSTEM events to your education program, please contact us.
JEdSTEM provides professional development and training for educators who are offering JEdSTEM curricula at their program. Trainings focus on design thinking models of exploration and learning, as well as classroom safety for STEM experiments. Please contact us if you are interested in learning more about JEdSTEM offerings.
JEdSTEM also has some sample lessons families can do at home. These lessons includes a Torah story and related STEM experiment. Try them out!